For many patients, dental care is the largest out-of-pocket medical expense. While it may be tempting to skip a tooth cleaning or needed dental work, it’s important to follow routine dental care. Studies show that dental care is one of the largest unmet health needs in the nation, resulting in long-lasting consequences. According to the Health Policy Institute of the American Dental Association, one in four Americans suffers from tooth pain and 23% feel embarrassed about their mouth and teeth. In addition, poor oral health can also contribute to heart disease, diabetes and chronic health problems including, gum disease and cavities.
If you don’t have dental coverage, we have a Discount Dental Savings Program to help provide high-quality care at a lower cost. Please note that our Discount Dental Plan is not insurance.
Details for our plan include:
- Patients pay an annual fee per person to access a reduced fee schedule. The enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- The discount is typically 25% – 50% off standard office fees.
- The plan is recurring and requires patients to provide debit or credit card information to keep on file.
- Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. No payment plans are available.
- Fee schedule pricing and the annual enrollment fee are subject to change at any time.
For information about pricing and eligible services in our Discount Dental Savings Program, please contact us at 704.247.9140. We look forward to bringing you healthy savings for a healthy smile!